Established in 1909 by a handful of women, The Woman’s Club Of Ridgewood, a not- for- profit organization, has enjoyed prominent position in the community due to its members’ active dedication to the promotion of civic and social treatment.
Our gracious, landmark clubhouse, built 1928, has been a haven for our members, while serving as a popular site for hundreds of weddings and other social events.
Since 1910 we have been proudly affiliated with the New Jersey State Federation of Women’s Clubs (NJSFWC) with 12,000 members in 228 clubs in New Jersey and with the General Federation of Women’s Clubs (GFWC) which has 100,000 members in every state and a dozen countries.
- To bring women together:
- To achieve personal growth
- To work for the benefit of children, senior citizens and those in need.
- To offer women of all ages an opportunity to exchange ideas and form lifelong friendships.
Over the decades we have dramatically enriched the lives of hundreds of women through the club, while donating tens of thousands of dollars and untold hours of volunteer service to many charities.